Power Saw Selection Chart
Care to be taken for better cutting
- Mount the blade on the frame in the direction indicated.
- Apply the correct tension to the blade.
- Ensure that pressure is applied during the cutting stroke & is off during the return avoid “Dragging” and consequent dulling of the teeth.
- Do not start Cutting on sharp edges as this violates the “Three Teeth rule”.
- Start the cut at a slight angle and light pressure. gradually increasing the pressure as more teeth come in contact with the job.
- For extremely thin sections, clamp the section between two pieces of wood & cut as a whole.
Trouble Shooting Chart